- Suzuki is a studio album by Austrian duo Tosca, released by Studio !K7 and G-Stone Recordings in 2000. The album was dedicated to the Zen master Shunryu Suzuki. The dedication can be found on the inside of the front cover .
- Relating to or denoting a method of teaching the violin, typically to very young children in large groups, developed by Shin’ichi Suzuki (1898–1998), Japanese educator and violin teacher
- SUZUKI (Japanese Seabass) inhabit seashores and estuaries. Many Japanese cities have developed near these places since ancient times. Suzuki have shiny white flesh with an easily recognizable broad-flaked structure and a mild flavor.
- Yoshihiro Togashi’s manga series YuYu Hakusho contains a widely diverse cast of fictional characters. At the forefront is Yusuke Urameshi, a typical school punk with not-so-typical pastimes. After dying and being reborn Yusuke becomes the detective of paranormal events in the human world.
- five hundred: the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
- five hundred: denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units
- The .500 S&W Magnum is a fifty caliber semi-rimmed handgun cartridge that was developed by Cor-Bon in partnership with the Smith & Wesson “X-Gun” engineering team for use in their X Frame Model 500 revolvers and introduced in February 2003 at the SHOT trade show.
2000 Suzuki 500 4 Wheel Drive $2,600
Great Condition Still!! Quad has odometer on it and it only has 900 miles on it!! Still has original tires too!! Runs great!! May need fuel petcock replaced. Sold as is.
1987 Suzuki Quads
Scan of the ATV section of Suzuki’s 1987 foldout pocket brochure.
The Quadracer 500 and 250 models were racers and very fast. The 500 is an absolute beast!